IceCap Ultraviolet Light for Clarifying Aquatic Environments
The IceCap UV sterilizer can be used on saltwater, freshwater, and ponds to help control and even eradicate parasites, algae, fungi, bacteria, and protozoa without any harmful chemicals or biocides! When set up, maintained, and properly operated, free-floating microorganisms will be killed by the high output UV light as it passes through the sterilizer.
IceCap UV Sterilizers Feature
- Secure mounting brackets included
- Optional molded barbed fittings for easy installation with tubing
Can be plumbed using standard PVC fittings
- Kills most suspended bacteria and viruses in the water column when run at proper flows for sterilization*
- Improve redox balance in the aquarium or pond
- Aids in the control of parasites by reducing numbers and improving immune function of aquatic life
*Will not affect beneficial bacterial colonies in filter media and substrate
|UVC Output (uW/cm2)||75||105||270|
|Lamp Life (hrs)||10000||10000||10000|
|Max Flow Rate - Marine||600gph||1000gph||3000gph|
|Max Flow Rate - Freshwater||1500gph||3000gph||12000gph|
|For Marine Water Volumes up to||140gal||400gal||1000gal|
|For Freshwater Water Volumes up to||1300gal||3000gal||12000gal|
CoralVue, Inc. and IceCap hereby guarantee this product to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of:
- 1 Year
Warranty is activated on the date of purchase.
This Standard Limited Warranty applies and is limited as follows:
- To the product only as long as it remains in the possession of the original purchaser.
- To the product that has not been subject to accident, misuse or abuse.
- To the product that has not been modified, altered, defaced, or had repairs made or attempted by other than CoralVue, Inc.
- That CoralVue be immediately notified in writing within ten (10) days of first knowledge of defect by owner or his agent.
- That CoralVue, Inc. shall be given first opportunity to make any repairs, replacements or corrections to the defective construction within a reasonable period of time.
- Under no circumstances shall CoralVue and/or the Manufacturer be liable by virtue of this warranty or otherwise for damage to any person or property whatsoever for any special, indirect, secondary or consequential damages of any nature however arising out of the use or inability to use because of the product defect.
To submit a warranty claim, please visit our CoralVue Support Portal.