Efficient - Quiet - Ergomic
RedSea's high-performance REEF-SPEC® Skimmers feature a combination of PSK pumps with proportionally sized venturi, bubble diffusor and reaction body that optimizes air-water contact time for steady waste removal.
Designed with hobbyists needs in mind, the REEFER™ Skimmer is whisper quiet thanks to rubber connectors which dampen the vibrations as well as a robust air silencer. With features like the FoamView™ window, built-in neck cleaner and extra-long valved waste tube, we guarantee an enhanced home reef filtration experience.
- Ergonomic diffusion chamber evenly disperses the fine bubbles created by the PSK pump across the skimmer cone, without reducing air or water flow.
- Quiet operation, with vibration absorbing components and a large air intake silencer.
- 3 assembly options for ?exible positioning of the pump inlet and regulation valve, according to your sump.
- FoamView™ window in the collection cup to easily monitor and adjust the foam height.
- Built-in manual neck cleaner.
- Precision geared valve for positive flow regulation.
- Quick release pump holder for ease of maintenance.
- Drainage port with 1m valved hose.
- Capacity: Fish-Only - 240 Gal., Mixed-Reef - 160 Gal., SPS - 80 Gal
- Pump: Italian Sicce PSK-600
- Air Flow: 130 GPH
- Water Flow: 265 GPH
- Height: 21"
- Recommended Water Height: 6"-8"
- Footprint: 9.1" x 8.3" or 9.8" x 7.1"