Free Shipping all orders over $199
Most of our items ship absolutely Free with a $199 order! In Stock items usually ship out that same day, some items may ship directly from the manufacturer with the larger heavier items being drop-shipped by freight carrier directly to you. In that case you will be notified immediately with a Pro number or a separate tracking number pertaining to items drop shipped. If an item has a lead time, please refer to the details on that specific item. Again, we will update you as best as we can of the status of that certain item in question.
Our return policy is simple:
- If you're returning an item because the product was damaged during shipping, doesn't work or something is wrong with the item we will send you a prepaid return label, refund your purchase 100% and/or replace the item at no cost to you. (please do this within the 14-day period) for any other return reasons you will be required to pay the shipping charges!
- Products must be returned in the manufactures original packaging. Anything returned with broken seals, damaged or altered packaging, missing packing material, cords not factory wrapped, missing manuals and/or parts will be returned to you without a refund.
- Once we get the items back, we process the refund immediately, we have no control on how long your bank takes to process our request but typically you should expect to see your refund within (3 to 5 business days)
- If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.
- We ship Tuesday through Friday dry goods only, livestock Tuesday through Thursday.
Our Shipping Policies For Livestock Purchases:
- To ensure you receive the healthiest species available and to reduce the travel stress on your aquatic life, your order will be shipped direct to your door using a priority overnight service. We only ship Tuesday thru Thursday
- The day your order ships, you will receive an e-mail containing items ordered along with tracking numbers so you can arrange to be available to accept & sign for your delivery. No other guarantees or warranties will be available if you are not available to accept your delivery on the first attempt & Aquatic Sealife will not be liable and all guarantees will be null and void.
- Be sure to read & follow our online Step-by-Step Acclimation that is available on our website while getting ready to receive your new arrivals.
- Quarantining all new livestock is always the best procedure, Aquatic Sealife does our best to treat all livestock when it comes to our facility, we do hold livestock up to one week to be sure the animals are eating and are in the best condition to be shipped. Our animals receive a combination of foods which include, mysis shrimp, good quality flake food along with vitamins in a slurry twice a day. This will help promote the feeding responses of all animals once they get to your aquarium. Each and every animal is different.
Our Live Arrival Guarantee:
- We guarantee live arrival on all animals shipped as long as you are available to accept the shipment on the first attempt. If any livestock arrives DOA, please follow our guarantee protocol on our site.
Stay Alive 5 Day Guarantee:
- Aquatic Sealife is happy to offer you a 5 day stay alive guarantee on your livestock purchases as long as you follow our acclimation policies on our website. If your marine life does not survive 5 days after delivery, Aquatic Sealife will issue you a store credit for a future marine life purchase, provided you fill out the guarantee request and submit a water sample if asked along with a photo of the deceased animal by email at our request. Photos must show deceased items out of the bag, out of water, and on a white background for guarantee activation. Store credit is not cash, can only be used for future marine life purchases, and does not count towards reduced shipping charges. Store credit cannot be combined with other coupon’s or store promotions. Store credit is for marine life only and expires 6 months after issue.
- Prostar Aquariums are in very high demand and we cannot guarantee inventory levels from day to day. If you see coming into Port soon, that means they are slated on that container. That is why pre-ordering is very important, this reserves your aquarium and it will be filled in the order it was taken. We will update you with the best possible date on delivery after orders are in. Pro-Clear is doing their best to fill all orders as soon as stock arrives in Jacksonville Florida.
We value your support and are here to make your online shopping a pleasant one. We are contantly updating our site, please let us know if there is anything we can add to make your visit better!